Friday, September 21, 2012

Goat Antics

I wanted to post some pictures of my little farm family on the sidebar to the right here.  So I went out to take some recent pictures of the goats.  This is not an easy task!  To take a picture you need to stand back around 3-4 feet, which is impossible with goats!  They want to be touching you and be near you at all times, so you end up with pictures like these:











Obnoxious isn't it?

So I would try to push them away with my hand.  Here are some decent shots:
Nice one of Butters face and Oreo's butt


And they don't look at you like dogs, so I got a ton of shots of them looking in the other direction:


What's so interesting?

Here is my one decent shot:

So if you want to tell them apart, Oreo is black and white with a red collar.  Butters is black and cream with a purple collar.  Butters also has cooler looking eyebrows than Oreo.






1 comment:

  1. Love these guys. Thank you for telling me how to 'spot' them.. LOL

    ReplyDelete