Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Birthday Present

WOW!  What a wonderful holiday weekend!  Not only did we get a day off, but it also happened to land on my B-day.  Happy 29th Birthday to me!  And what did I get for my B-day?  The best thing ever, a new camera!
Now I can pretend I am photographer and take pics like these of our property:
Our Red Barn

I just happen to find this little hidden gem the other day
Miss Butters
Missing her Goat Momma... aka Kevin

Hope you enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed taking them.  I think I will do one more post by the end of the week.  I am on a roll!




2 comments:

  1. Great camera and wonderful shots... Your farm looks amazing and I think I'm in love with Miss Butters!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Miss Butters too! She is in both pictures, FYI. You can tell because she has the neat eyebrows!

      Delete