Monday, February 11, 2013

Love is in the Air


This is the time of year when every one takes a moment to tell that special person how they feel.  It doesn't matter if you've been together a week, 5 years, or 75 years that buzz of romance can be felt pulsing through air.  This weekend we had the honor of being invited to our good friends, David and Nancy's wedding in Mendocino, CA. There was something about the beautiful setting of the Mendocino coast that made you feel love like an electric current.  And for some reason, that Tom Jones song was playing on repeat in my head throughout the weekend: 


"Love is in the air everywhere I look around, 
Love is in the air every sight and every sound .... 
Love is in the air, in the whisper of the trees, 
Love is in the air in the thunder of the sea... 
And I don't know if I'm being foolish 
I don't know if I'm being wise  
But it's something that I must believe in 
And it's there when I look in your eyes." 
-Songwriters: PENNINGTON/LEMAIRE
Here are some pictures of the some happy couples feeling the love!


And now the Groom!

And the Bride walking in with her Father!



Everyone here at Blue Antler Farm is feeling the love and wants every one to have a wonderful Valentines' Day.  Reach out and tell someone you love them!







No comments:

Post a Comment