Sunday, February 3, 2013

New Years' Resolutions

Hi All!

Sorry I have been gone for so long, sometimes life gets ahead of you and it takes some time to catch up.  Due to some financial restrictions there hasn't been too much DIY at the house.  But that doesn't mean we haven't been busy! Since I last wrote to you all both Harley and Ellie have had surgery to remove some unwanted items, the goats have both had their copper bolus, the tree house has fallen down, and Harley has gotten skunked.  Our first Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years has come and gone.  And we continue to plan crazy new ideas for 2013.

So here is my list of New Year's Resolutions... Don't laugh at me because it is February, like I said we have been busy!

  1. I want to put up a blog post every week.  Even if it is just to say hi, I want to connect with you guys and let you know what we are planning.
  2. I will finally get those hyper links to work at the top of the blog.  Someone please send over an IT genius because I really have no idea how to do it.
  3. I am hoping we have the land on our property clear of all brush, debris, and fallen tree houses by Spring.
  4. Chicken coop and at least 6 chickens.
  5. I hope to of at least have found a stud for one of the goats and to have our First Freshener by early 2014.
  6. Finally finish painting the interior of the house (includes removing chicken wallpaper from the kitchen).
  7. I plan to put new trim around all the windows and doors, new baseboards, and crown molding in the house.
  8. I would also like the wood paneling in the living room removed.
  9. Some new living room furniture would be nice!
  10. Last but certainly not least, I hope to have a summer vegetable garden and actually eat from it!
I know this is a pretty ambitious list, but let's see where we are at next January (February) 2014!

Wishing everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
~Blue Antler Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment